Sunday, June 9, 2013

The Life Of A Skinny Scruffy Brown Rocker

No.



No.

Noble Bus Driver Fired For Speaking Up For Children Left Hungry

Noble Bus Driver Fired For Speaking Up For Children Left Hungry:

Johnny Cook was a bus driver who stood up to try and fix an issue when he was approached by a middle school student who was .40 short on his pay card to get to eat lunch and was denied. He was terminated for not removing a post on his Facebook Page which at the time did not mention any names or which school. Here is his story…

lovelyghosts: why why NOT



lovelyghosts:

why

why NOT

soupsoup: reuters: Reporters worldwide are grappling with...



soupsoup:

reuters:

Reporters worldwide are grappling with government censorship and limits to reporting. Some are even accused and convicted of activities against governments that are landing them in jail.

In the past week alone, the following reports have been made:

An Egyptian blogger has been convicted of insulting the president.

In China, most mentions of the anniversary of the Tiananmen Square massacre were censored from the Internet.

Turkish protesters accused media of ignoring unrestreports of anti-press attacks amid Turkey protests raise questions of censorship.

Congo Republic suspended four independent newspapers

Burundi enacted media law that reporters say curbs press freedoms.

Guinea media set strike after government shuts opposition radio.

The Palestinian Authority arrested the general manager of a Bethlehem radio station.

Ethiopia arrested a reporter after he covered the story of evictions in dam region.

Toronto Star reporter was arrested and ticketed after taking photos of injured public transit employee. 

Imprisonment of journalists worldwide reached a record high in 2012, driven in part by the use of charges of terrorism and anti-state offenses against reporters and editors, reported the Committee to Protect Journalists in its annual census of imprisoned journalists.

CPJ video summary of the 2012 report on media imprisonment: 

Photo: Activists wearing masks of jailed Nobel laureate, writer, professor and activist Liu Xiaobo hold candles during a night vigil at Liberty Square in Taipei June 4, 2013, on the 24th anniversary of the June 4 crackdown on pro-democracy protesters at Tiananmen Square in Beijing. REUTERS/Steven Chen

Nice job by Margarita putting this all together.

aliceoftheward: actually-misha-collins: nobody hates justin...

















aliceoftheward:

actually-misha-collins:

nobody hates justin bieber more than drake bell does

Lol omg this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I have a new respect for drake

Ihonestly didn't care much for Drake Bell and his music before, but I have a newfound respect for him now!

Photo



sararye: assbutt-in-the-garrison: rebelliouslittlemockingjay: ...





















sararye:

assbutt-in-the-garrison:

rebelliouslittlemockingjay:

some awesome signs outside the Supreme Court

May I just please direct your attention to the facial expression of the girl in the middle last picture? It's quite amazing.

not long ago our marriage was illegal 

if that doesn't put shit in perspective then what does

Get with the program

An end to the drug war in the Americas? -- 24 hours left!

An end to the drug war in the Americas? -- 24 hours left!:

skepticalavenger: Not the questions…







skepticalavenger:

Not the questions…

Photo



felicefawn: blackmanonthemoon: TRIGGER WARNING (violence,...





















felicefawn:

blackmanonthemoon:

TRIGGER WARNING (violence, gore)

rikaorlanda:

agent orange?

takemetotheothersidex:

The government (AKP) wanted to build a shopping mall but Istanbul already has got 93 shopping malls so we're sick of it. And they wanted to build it in taksim gezi parki. That park is really important to us it's like Central Park in NY. They wanted to destroy our park and build a new AVM. Then out people go there to defend our park and block the government. But the police started to throw agent orange, pepper spray and hard water (firemans trucks) Lots of people died and they're still standing there and waiting 5pm because if our war continues for 48 hours our government is going to fall. We're walking on Atatürk's road and we don't want Erdogan to controle us because that's what he's doing. So let thw world know what the fuck is he doing to his own people and he is doing just because the defenders dont like him and dont obey him. As you can see if people dont obey him he use illegal things to torture us and he blocked the media too so when other countries are making news about us suffering in our turkish channels there's nothing just regular things like soccer or magazine news. They blocked the phones and internet in defending places so people are stuck there without electricity and no food there are no gas masks so lots of people are poisoning and police attacks people with armed combat car and they shout like run over people so ERDOGAN= HITLER HELP US (Reblog)

Spread the word, signal boost, reblog. These people seriously need all the help they can get to let the world know what's going on, and we're in a position to do that.

thetimetravelersguidetothegalaxy: gaaraofsuburbia: tctisi: It all makes sense now. Gay marriage...

thetimetravelersguidetothegalaxy:

gaaraofsuburbia:

tctisi:

It all makes sense now. Gay marriage and marijuana are being legalized at the same time.
Leviticus 20:13 says if a man lays with another man, he should be stoned.
We were just misinterpreting it.

WAIT

20:13

2013

image

I. Love. This.

iamjfizz: suicidebyart: zeebsdarling: anus: renkris: Gordon...



iamjfizz:

suicidebyart:

zeebsdarling:

anus:

renkris:

Gordon Ramsay doesn't care about your gender, race, or creed. All he cares about is that you can cook.

The contestant, Christine, is blind, and he lets her know exactly what he thinks of her dish.

OMG I was preparing myself to be enraged by him making some horrible comment but now I'm crying in Starbucks GOD DAMMIT

Christ I am not okay with these fEELINGS

I think all his GIFs and memes on Tumblr only made this 10000x more impactful. FUCK YOU GORDON RAMSAY WHAT THE FUCK.

yeah! ^ all those mean things ramsay has said in the past made this that much better! fuck yeah ramsay you my nigga! 

Everyone has this impression of Gordon Ramsay as being someone who will just yell and scream at you and be "mean." This is just one example of how in reality, he's a very genuine and honest person, if not just a little bit too blunt for most people. But if you watch Kitchen Nightmares or his new show, Hotel Hell, you can see that his goal isn't to just shut people down. He truly wants to help people be the best they can be and to achieve their potential. 

"I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined..."

"I think it's very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person."

- Oscar Wilde (via aigla)

seriouslyamerica: New favorite meme: Old Economy Steven





















seriouslyamerica:

New favorite meme: Old Economy Steven

portraitsofboston: "Hey man, take my picture!" "I can't do it....



portraitsofboston:

"Hey man, take my picture!"

"I can't do it. It's too dark."

"Yeah, we need some light. Let's go over there."

"Are you homeless?"

"Yes, I am."

"How long have you been homeless?"

"15 years. I've been in Boston 8 months. Before that I was in Washington, Virginia, New York, Philadelphia, Louisiana, Florida…"

"Why didn't you stay in Florida? It's so much warmer."

"I wanted to see my family. But they don't want to see me. They don't understand depression. They treat me like dirt. Homeless people treat me better than my family."

"And what happened 15 years ago? How did you end up on the streets?"

"I tried to burn myself twice. I had 30 surgeries. I was dead two times, but God brought me back. I don't know why."

"And why did you do it?"

"I was depressed. Why you crying?"

"Because you are a beautiful person, and my family is really messed up, and I've been very depressed. I think I can understand you."

"Yes, I am a good person. And when you take people's pictures, don't disrespect them."

"No, man, I won't. I like people. That's why I take their pictures."

"And when you make your portfolio, don't denigrate people. Let the pictures speak for themselves."

"I will. Are you safe on the streets?"

"Yes, I am…And now I have $8 to buy me some food."

"That's all I have. Next time I see you, I will give you more."

"No, man. It ain't all about money. Give me a hug. And next time you see me, give me a hug again. And thanks for taking my picture."

What the world wants you see













What the world wants you see

"We are the generation of nostalgia. We grew up in the age of transition. From hand-written letters..."

"We are the generation of nostalgia. We grew up in the age of transition. From hand-written letters to electronic mails. From film to digital. We were fascinated by new things, neglecting the way we spend our afternoons. Cupcakes and tea. Play-Doh and Polly Pockets. Young and naive. Technology completely changed the way we waited and we grew up too fast. The simple things in life seems more meaningful now. We grew up in the age of transition and have become the generation of nostalgia."

- this explains the 90s kids (via ladymargaerytyrells)

I definitely connect with this.

femugi: ladyknucklesinshape: the-more-u-know: 16 Fun Food...

















femugi:

ladyknucklesinshape:

the-more-u-know:

16 Fun Food Facts

I know its not health related but… it's my blog deal with it :P

[Source]

[More Health Infographics]

I enjoyed this post very much

why the fuck is she eating cotton candy like that

Again with the pointless and broken changes, Tumblr?!?

Seriously? You move the post options from the top to the bottom, but WHEN YOU CLICK THINGS THEY GO BEHIND OTHER ENTRIES IN THE FEED.

IDIOTS!

1 comment:

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that any bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Robotic Sports Betting Software

    ReplyDelete