Sunday, June 9, 2013

LukeThreepwood

congratuladrian: hello please do this: drink a big glass of water and think about how important you...

congratuladrian:

hello please do this: drink a big glass of water and think about how important you are to the people in your life and then think about how in the years to come, you will meet many more people and you will become important to many more people. try to feel warm. then go to sleep. good night

courtnu: the-little-pandabear-at-221b: I was just given...





courtnu:

the-little-pandabear-at-221b:

I was just given information to spread around about a group of guys drugging female cosplayers in order to take advantage of them. They call themselves the GROPECREW. Please warn and spread this around! The user can be found here.

And let me make something clear… even if this IS someone trolling, I would rather make this dick-bag famous for being a twisted piece of shit than chance someone being attacked.

STICK TOGETHER, LADIES!!!

Found this post on Facebook, and thought it would be best to pass it around here.

Friendly reminder not to accept open drinks from people you just met, and this applies at cons too. Go with friends and stay together!

ponderism: thecorruptedquietone: prongsmydeer: Plot twist: The next companion is a normal...

ponderism:

thecorruptedquietone:

prongsmydeer:

Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they're wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don't need to be a mystery to be remarkable. 

#and the doctor never has to kiss them or sexualize them at all #in fact they are not even attracted to the doctor

image

I love you, too.

Me: AUGH! Mosquitoes as large as quarters are heading to Florida this summer! I'm right - next - to - Florida!
Luke: It was nice knowing you.
Luke: I'll make sure they play rap music at your funeral.

The person I reblogged this from is beautiful.

unsuccessfulmetalbenders: we went upstate and my dog was being...



unsuccessfulmetalbenders:

we went upstate and my dog was being a butt and trying to swipe at fish in the lake and she fell in and when we dried her off she was still shivering so i put a sweater on her 

handizzledoodles: Commission for NattyG complete!



handizzledoodles:

Commission for NattyG complete!

wandering-wayfarer: Point & Shoot Snaps from Jackson, WY...















wandering-wayfarer:

Point & Shoot Snaps from Jackson, WY 2013

by Adam Amengual

eccecorinna: You're not a TRUE 1990s kid unless you remember...



















eccecorinna:

You're not a TRUE 1990s kid unless you remember the Eugenics Wars, so here's some 90s Kid Khan for your viewing pleasure.

carmexqueen: people who think tumblr is a place free of judgement and full of love

carmexqueen:

people who think tumblr is a place free of judgement and full of love

image

gosimpsonic: It came true. Ow.













gosimpsonic:

It came true.

Ow.

enasnivolz: ealperin: reading-thoughts: edwardspoonhands: Not...



enasnivolz:

ealperin:

reading-thoughts:

edwardspoonhands:

Not Iambic….Do Not Accept…

These tags I'll pop, and boast in rhyming verse
that what I wear puts swagger in my gait;
though twenty shillings have I in my purse,
my self-esteem and manhood both inflate
when lofty furs I purchase for a cent.
Thy grandpa's clothes are worthy salvage, though
they smell a trifle musty. Still, I spent
much less to dress myself from head to toe.

To save or not to save? The question's moot.
I'll never give my coin to high-street crooks.
These dusty shelves will yield their hidden loot
to those, like me, more frugal in their looks.
Like ancient coins washed up on distant shores,
I'll find my treasures in these thrifty stores.
     - Macklemore, "Thrift Shoppe"

*Crying with laughter*

ITS IN IAMBIC PENTAMETER. SWEET JESUS THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING.

Photo



Photo



hannakdraws: Harry Potter outfits? why did I do this?  









hannakdraws:

Harry Potter outfits? why did I do this?  

purfectionest: sent-imental: daretobe-bold: nigole: Never...



purfectionest:

sent-imental:

daretobe-bold:

nigole:

Never really thought about this before, but it really is one of the best sounds

It's even better knowing you're the reason they are laughing

this is perfect

it breaks you heart seeing someone you love cry, watching them crumble. but then they laugh in a matter of minutes, and it warms your heart, it lifts your spirit knowing that you made them feel better. you made them feel safe. you made them laugh.

thatsqualitystuff: canadians





thatsqualitystuff:

canadians

rubitrightintomyeyes: shapeform: Just another test, the time...



rubitrightintomyeyes:

shapeform:

Just another test, the time with 80% more backlighting! 

She still has no expression because I haven't yet rigged her face, and I'm not even sure I know how D:

Beautiful!

Photo



teenytigress: SO THIS GUY IN MY ENGLISH IS DOING A PROJECT FOR...



teenytigress:

SO THIS GUY IN MY ENGLISH IS DOING A PROJECT FOR BIO WHERE HE GETS A DUCKLING TO IMPRINT ON HIM SO HE JUST CARRIES IT AROUND WITH HIM TO ALL OF HIS CLASSES AND I SWEAR THIS DUCK IS THE MOST WELL BEHAVED FUCKING POULTRY IVE EVER SEEN IT JUST SITS ON HIS DESK QUIETLY AND SOMETIMES HE PUTS IT IN HIS POCKET AND IT JUST SLEEPS LIKE WOW YOU GO DUCKY

1 comment:

  1. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete