Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dogshaming

Again!Lela is a fun-loving French Bulldog, who occasionally gets...



Again!

Lela is a fun-loving French Bulldog, who occasionally gets a little anxious when Mommy and Daddy…

View Post

I like cords I thought Jessie was sleeping under my bed. I was...



I like cords

I thought Jessie was sleeping under my bed. I was wrong…..

View Post

Clothes hound I wear Mom's clothes.View Post



Clothes hound

I wear Mom's clothes.

View Post

Who's training whom?Annabelle the Cairn Terrier has a...



Who's training whom?

Annabelle the Cairn Terrier has a doggie door, but chooses to wake mom up in the middle of the…

View Post

Not man's best friendMum gets up at 6:30 every morning to...



Not man's best friend

Mum gets up at 6:30 every morning to walk me but I'm not very grateful.
Today I pulled mum over on…

View Post

I tear fluff out of my best friendEvery time we leave Lucy in...



I tear fluff out of my best friend

Every time we leave Lucy in her kennel during the day there is at least a small amount of fluff…

View Post

Ready for summer I am so excited about summer, I ate my...



Ready for summer

I am so excited about summer, I ate my pool!

View Post

Single-minded Ronald will not be denied I found my [platypus]...



Single-minded Ronald will not be denied

I found my [platypus] egg. It was hiding in the pillowcase.

View Post

Mmm starfishMy name is Niva and I LOVE to try new...



Mmm starfish

My name is Niva and I LOVE to try new things.
Starfish sounds rather yummy tonight.

Note says:
I'm…

View Post

Swimaway DogThis is Pwihk from Pohnpei in the Federated States...



Swimaway Dog

This is Pwihk from Pohnpei in the Federated States of Micronesia. Whenever we take him with us…

View Post

Well timed belch While cuddling oh-so-sweetly on the couch, Emma...



Well timed belch

While cuddling oh-so-sweetly on the couch, Emma likes to get up and oh-so-kindly burp in my face.

View Post

Will work for treatsThis is Gracie. Her one true love in life is...



Will work for treats

This is Gracie. Her one true love in life is food. I can call her 50 times and she won't budge and…

View Post

Betsy and Derby We help take out the recycling.View Post



Betsy and Derby

We help take out the recycling.

View Post

Watson and his tennis ballsWatson likes to make me play fetch...



Watson and his tennis balls

Watson likes to make me play fetch instead of the other way around. He hurls the ball as far…

View Post

Too cute to punish I love to eat toilet paper when no one is...



Too cute to punish

I love to eat toilet paper when no one is watching

View Post

Brother LoveChief (basset hound) and Duke (dachshund) are...



Brother Love

Chief (basset hound) and Duke (dachshund) are buddies. Chief always thinks that he has to be on…

View Post

Furry little monsterOliver waits till I'm done vacuuming or...



Furry little monster

Oliver waits till I'm done vacuuming or de-furring and as soon as I'm done he will jump right up…

View Post

Charged with 1st Degree BurglaryMia is an almost 2 year old...



Charged with 1st Degree Burglary

Mia is an almost 2 year old basset hound that has learned how to open drawers . Mia takes things…

View Post

Moose vs Boots I only eat expensive footwear.View Post



Moose vs Boots

I only eat expensive footwear.

View Post

I killed Spidey Jax killed that big nasty spider….man.View Post



I killed Spidey

Jax killed that big nasty spider….man.

View Post

No comments:

Post a Comment