Friday, June 7, 2013

Callesto

queer-feeri: b00kworm77: Fanime 2013 cosplay photoset! If...





















queer-feeri:

b00kworm77:

Fanime 2013 cosplay photoset!

If you're in this photoset, let me know so I can give you credit!

1. Me with Miguel and Tulio!! She even had a mandolin. Need I say more?

2. The loveliest Daisy cosplayer! I saw her almost every day of the con and I'm a little obsessed.

3. Maria von Trapp!! Ugh so sweet and pretty and sings and lives nearby. Ugh perf.

4. Edward Scissorhands. Nothing quite like selfies with Eddie.

5. The most gorgeous Clara cosplayer. Ugh. Her cosplay was one of the best I've seen.

6. Sailor Scouts! The wonderful, beautiful Sophia (butterscotchbullets) on the left, with two of her friends. All handmade costumes!

7. Parappa the Rapper! Um, best cosplay idea or BEST COSPLAY IDEA??

8. Les Miz cosplayers!! Grantaire, Enjolras, and Courfeyrac! There were apparently a couple Eponine cosplayers running around but somehow I missed them all.

9. Silent Hill cosplayers! Absolutely breathtaking costumes, all handmade by them, including the pyramid head and the sword. And such sweethearts, too!

10. The Second Doctor!! The only non-Baker classic Doctor in the entire con!

ah it's Callesto as Clara!

AHH the lovely ginger Doctor I met at Fanime!! Wish I had seen your 4th Doctor as well!

witchyelphaba: If anyone cares who the wonderful cosplayer that...



witchyelphaba:

If anyone cares who the wonderful cosplayer that both made and wore this, it's Callesto. I love to see that her work is shared and recognized but sourcing would be lovely, too. 

Callesto's deviantART
Photographer was DarkainMX

 <3 you're the best, thank you!!

I don't get your crazy crossovers, Tumblr, but this...







I don't get your crazy crossovers, Tumblr, but this happened at ALA lol

Jack Frost - (x)
Merida - me(x)
Hiccup - (x)
Jack Frost 2 - (x)
Toothiana - (x)
Rapunzel - (x)

jimmysherfy: callesto: Happy Brave DVD release day!!Here are...









jimmysherfy:

callesto:

Happy Brave DVD release day!!

Here are all of Merida's dresses which I made, her closet if you will lol. Also threw in my 'fake' park version for fun (and I needed a 4th photo for the set lol).
Next up I'm making the cape she wears in the parks along with a couple of fan arts and possibly some of the concept arts for her!

She IS Merida! Well, a prettier version in my opinion…. LOL  <3 <3 <3

LOL omg you're my favorite Jimmy XD <33!!

Happy Brave DVD release day!!Here are all of Merida's...









Happy Brave DVD release day!!

Here are all of Merida's dresses which I made, her closet if you will lol. Also threw in my 'fake' park version for fun (and I needed a 4th photo for the set lol).
Next up I'm making the cape she wears in the parks along with a couple of fan arts and possibly some of the concept arts for her!

Happy Halloween everyone!! {Twisted Rapunzel is based on Jeffrey...



Happy Halloween everyone!!

{Twisted Rapunzel is based on Jeffrey Thomas' artwork}
Costume & makeup by me, Photography by Joits!

Rant post aside, how about some pretty pictures?I made this...









Rant post aside, how about some pretty pictures?

I made this costume as a secret for SDCC this year and finally got a photoshoot with it last week! My dress has ~13 hours worth of screen printing on it and countless hours of hand-gluing 3700 gems to the bottom. Even though I don't wear a corset with it, I still can't move or breathe in the thing lol. Wig is also custom made by me (and is a continual piece of work) along with the work on my bow and painting on the sword! Probably one of my favorite costumes to date, if I wear it to ALA I'll be making her circlet and white head piece (:
Major thanks to Robert & Jeff for the gorgeous photos!

ablogsohappy: callesto: Just some quick preview pictures of...



ablogsohappy:

callesto:

Just some quick preview pictures of the Merida photoshoot that went down yesterday! After months & months of working on my wig I think I've finally got it to where I want it! Also made the medallion that goes on her bow but broke it in a billion pieces when I decided to shoot an arrow on the beach hahaha 

I just hate this girl's perfection. Look at that art. holy. I can't. my words. just. HI. YOU ARE PRETTY. 

lkjsdf oh my goodness, thank you!! <3

Even if you're going to edit a photo you still need to...



Even if you're going to edit a photo you still need to CREDIT THE PHOTOGRAPHER. Especially since you cropped out the photographer's watermark.. I see that you added your own though. That's illegal bro.

PHOTOGRAPHY BY ELECTRIC-LADY

Swatches swatches swatches! For 'end-scene' Merida...



Swatches swatches swatches! For 'end-scene' Merida and Padme!

Yesss a proper coloring of her end dress with the blue...



Yesss a proper coloring of her end dress with the blue under-dress <3. Making this for Mickey's Halloween parties at WDW & DL!

Merida's not gay, she likes her some Jedi. 



Merida's not gay, she likes her some Jedi. 

ONE MONTH!



ONE MONTH!

He thinks he's so helpful!



He thinks he's so helpful!

Just some quick preview pictures of the Merida photoshoot that...



Just some quick preview pictures of the Merida photoshoot that went down yesterday! After months & months of working on my wig I think I've finally got it to where I want it! Also made the medallion that goes on her bow but broke it in a billion pieces when I decided to shoot an arrow on the beach hahaha 

Hand embroidered eyelets on my Merida dress! (: Outside dress in...



Hand embroidered eyelets on my Merida dress! (:
Outside dress in now 100% finished - just need to lower the neckline on the under-dress and fix the ruffles! Wig should be finished this week too.

masakophoto: Silly photos are the best! Cosplay from "Sailor...





masakophoto:

Silly photos are the best!

Cosplay from "Sailor Moon"

cosplayers: Callesto, DaydreamernessaExastra, Meru, Sparklepipsi

Masako Photography

<3 yay!

Oh hey I do post here. Got my Fawn wig yesterday! I really love...





Oh hey I do post here. Got my Fawn wig yesterday! I really love the color, it's a gorgeous medium brown with some red mixed in and it's perfect for the earthy tones & textures I'm going for with her costume. I just have to resize it since my head is small and Arda's wigs are huge. I think I'll buy my orange fabric tonight too.
Also fuck yeah color rings!

durnesque: Disney Couture: Merida by Julibee-Darling Argh...



durnesque:

Disney Couture: Merida by Julibee-Darling

Argh nooo, now I really want to make this for Fanime instead of Rapunzel since everyone and their moms are going to make designer Rapunzel for the B&W ball. So tempted to do this but I already have a lot of Rapunzel planned :((

My life right now lol. I changed the (outer) fabric on my...



My life right now lol.

I changed the (outer) fabric on my corsets for etsy and I now have 24 pieces lined up to be serged ugh. Taking out the serge on my first ones was pretty fun though

No comments:

Post a Comment